Tuesday 6 August 2013

Mojo Monday 305

Hi everyone.

Time for another fun sketch by Julee on the Mojo Monday blog!  Check it out and play along - it's fun!

I've done a lot of distressing on my card:

 
 
and here's Julee's sketch:


The papers I've used are from the 'Romance Novel Collection' by Prima Marketing and the 'NOW & THEN' collection by Teresa Collins.  Stamps are from Verve; - flower from the 'Joyful Blooms' set and sentiment from the 'Birthday Phrases' set.  Added some twine and a seam binding bow and that's my card!

Have a super day and thanks for visiting!
Regards
Petra

4 comments:

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

Love this card! The colors and the paper and the embellies...all of it! Everytime I see a torn card, I think -- oh I should do that -- and when i sit down to create, it never enters my mind! It looks fabulous!
See you next week! Dawn #34

Sharon said...

Another outstanding card. Just love this one Petra. I must get myself some string too. It is very effective. hugs Sharon x

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Petra! Love all the distressing and sweet little flowers!

Anonymous said...

'n Kaartjie so na my hart Petra. Ek is versot op die "distressing" en die kleure.
Amelia