Saturday 6 September 2014

AAA #18


Hi everyone!



I've got another card I've made for the watercolour game at the AAA Challenge Blog.







This is my card:





Played with some watercolour paints on watercolour paper and then stamped and die-cut my flowers from it.  Flower stamp and die from Verve.
Watercoloured my base panel with green watercolour paint.
Lattice die by Tim Holtz.
Afrikaans sentiment saying: 'Congratulations'.


That will be it for now!!  Thanks for the visit!!

Keep well!!
Kind regards
Petra

5 comments:

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Prgatige, vrolike kaartjie Petra, net reg vir die lente.
Amelia

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent idea on coloring the flowers then die cutting them. Simplicity rules when it comes to letting the sentiment speak for itself. Wonderful. - Jim

Angela said...

I am bowled over by the simplistic beauty of this card! Loving that you have shared once again with AAA Cards, Petra!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh yay! water coloring for YOU! So pretty too! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

Desire Fourie said...

Die elemente werk net so mooi saam om n pragtige geheel te vorm.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}